Saturday, June 4, 2011

Joan Jett - Kristen Stewart 'Nailed It' in 'Runaways'

Musician Joan Jett, actresses Kristen Stewart, Dakota Fanning, and musician Cherie Currie arrive at the premiere of Apparition's "The Runaways" held at ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome on March 11, 2010 in Los Angeles, California.


Kristen Stewart had big shoes to fill in 2010 when she played legendary rocker Joan Jett in The Runaways. A year later, Joan says the Twilight starlet totally "nailed it" in the role.



"Kristen had my posture, you know, the way I stand in space. It was really freaky. My friends and family saw it and thought she nailed it," Joan said this week.

Joan also said she worked very closely with the cast and crew to make sure the story was accurate. "I tried to be involved as much as was feasibly possible, but there are a lot of cooks in the kitchen on a movie. I wanted to make sure I could keep an eye on the story. I was on set every day with monitor and headphones so I was out the way to give the director free reign on the set," she revealed.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment